Aluminium Free Deodorants
If you are concerned about the effect of aluminium which is contained in most deodorants you may wish to try one of the many alternatives available.
All are aluminium-free and most also are free from parabens.
However it should be stated that as yet, there is no clear link between use of aluminium based deodorants and cancer. Here is Cancer UK's statement on this issue. They also state that there is as yet no confirmed link between the use of parabens and breast cancer either.
UK Stockists of Aluminium-Free Deodorant
- Green People have a collection of their own brand deodorents suitable for men and women that are free of aluminium, alcohol and parabens and no ttested on animals. With a choice of fragrences or unscented, plus options for teenager's skin as well, they are also kind to your skin.
- Ethical Superstore stock many top brands of natural deodorants from Green People, Soft & Gentle Aluminium Free, Pitrok, Jason, Lavera, Salt of the Earth, Weleda and Organic Homme.
- Amazon.co.uk have a big selection of aluminium free deodorants from brands including Tom's of Maine, Mancave, Pitrok, Bionsen, Purefection and Tisserand.
- Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant is a deoderant which maximizes the deodorant properties of aloe vera whilst containing no harmful aluminum salts.
- Bionsen is a paraben and aluminium free deodorant with Japanese spa minerals to help nourish and protect skin.
About the Author: Jacqui O'Brien is the Editor of Reduce Reuse Recycle.
©Reduce, Reuse, Recycle 2005 - 2018
Legal and Disclaimer